Incorporate BIG business strategies to put your company on the map
What do you need to change for your company to be seen (and respected) as the gold standard in your industry?
This is not the time to think small. It is the time to claim all that makes your company different – be that with the type of product or service you offer or the unique way in which you present it.
Think like a BIG Business:
- Stop doing what has been done before and create the company you truly desire, based on all that is important to you.
- Creating effective product launches and creating powerful joint ventures and partnerships.
- Begin to make decisions based on where you want to be rather than where you are today.
- Make sure to share the future vision for the company with your staff and clearly articulate the impact of their role in achieving it.
BIG Businesses are counting on you to play small. Don’t make it so easy for them to own the market share that would allow your company to grow in stature, revenues and respect.
It’s YOUR time to Go BIG!
Position your business for BIG Corporate Contracts
When you do this, you position yourself as an expert.
Getting corporate contracts is not rocket science but there are things you need to know that will get you in the door and have them call you back for repeat business.
The 4 P’s of Successful Connections with Corporate:
- Identify the urgent PROBLEM you solve for them. (When the problem you address is urgent that means they are already out there looking for you.)
- POSITION your business for greatest relevance with the corporate decision maker. (Make it easy for them to understand what you do, why you do it and the big solutions that creates.)
- Develop a PLAN for repeat business. (Focus on more than the one opportunity you are going for and you will set yourself up for multiple assignments.)
- PROFIT from the big contracts and all the benefits of being an expert or “go to” resource for corporate decision makers. (Right, wrong or indifferent, when you work with big corporations, people take you and your business more seriously.)
Don’t think you have something to offer BIG Corporations? I encourage you to think again. 95% of the time I get asked, “what do I have to offer corporate.” they have something to offer of value. Corporate spends trillions of dollars a year on outside companies, vendors and independent contractors. Why not set your company up to receive some of the money they are already spending?
Increase your revenues, recognition and respect by working with corporate!
Develop a team with DEEP loyalties to you and your business
Most companies place their time, focus and energy on creating raving fans out of their customers. While that is important, you need to remember to do the same for your employees. (After all, they are the ones who service your customers…so, happy employees equals happier clients.)
When you take the time to acknowledge your employees you create a culture where your employees:
- Strive for excellence.
- Collaborate to uncover the best solution for you and your customers.
- Happier employees that are willing to go the extra mile.
- Tell you the added value they can bring to you and your company. Allowing you to get more out of fewer employees